Friday 2 January 2015

Welcome to my very first blog-a-roo!

Hello & Welcome!

So here we have my very first blog post!
2015 has just begun & I've been thinking about creating a blog for a very long time now and I thought to myself, since it's the beginning of a brand new year, what better time to start than now ?!

My aim of this here blog is to talk to about all thinks beauty and all the other little girly bits that I adore...I'm a big fan of pink things, don't you know! I'm also hoping to write about my weight loss journey and anything else that's going on in my life which I feel is worthy of writing about, and who knows...somebody might actually read these blabbering's one day!



As this is my brand new blog and it is a brand new year I thought I'd just jot down a few little new years resolutions...whether or not I'll keep them is a different matter entirely.



1) Be more adventurous, have more fun, live life to the full.

Well, I've been a bit cheeky there and rolled 3 in to 1 but the results to all of these are just about the same thing. I've spent too many of my 22 years being too scared to try something new and this has generally meant that the fun experiences I've had are minimal mainly because I've not wanted to actually go out and do them. This year I want to 'feel the fear and do it anyway' and hope that this leads to a more fun filled and fulfilling year for me :)
2) Get to Target (weight loss)
There's been far too much putting this off...I've toyed with this for almost 2 years now and although I lost almost 4 stone, I've been my own worst enemy and put a lot of that back on! TIME TO KICK MY OWN BUTT....and aim to lose about 8 stone by the end of the year...eeeek.
3. THIS BLOG!
Can't even tell you how long I've loved the idea of having my own beauty blog, because I love writing things and I love beauty but I've always thought that someone like me can't do it...but why can't I?! I want to, so I will...and hopefully I will keep this one going and not have it as another thing I've given up on !


That's all for now, I'm going to try and do a little beauty review of some of my favourite products of 2014 for my next post!

Toodaloo!
Jen xo



No comments:

Post a Comment